Farr Gold Series® High Vacuum Dust Collectors
- Central vacuum systems
- Positive or negative product receivers
- High-pressure bin vents
- Pharmaceutical/hazardous dusts when using the available bag-in bag-out access system
- Heavy-duty 10 and 7 gauge construction.
- Vessel strength: 17 in Hg vacuum, 8 psi positive pressure (without explosion vent).
- Flanged, tangential inlet minimizes dust contacting the filters.
- Can be configured as a stand-alone dust collector or without hopper and support structure for bin vent applications.
- Pulse-cleaning system includes field-mountable, solid state control panel.
- HemiPleat® Gold Cone™ filter cartridges with double seal gaskets and separator bead that ensures uniform pleat spacing of media.
- Horizontal explosion vent.
- Bag-in bag-out filter access door for pharmaceutical/hazardous dusts.
- Continuous liner discharge for pharmaceutical hazardous dusts.
- Discharge collection devices such as a 55-gallon drum or self-dumping hopper.